- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Alfalfa Extract, Feed additive ingredients, 100% natural extraction.
NAT Code: NAT-005
Plant Part Used: Herb (Dried, 100% Natural)
Latin Name: Medicago Sativa L
Main Spe.: 4：1；8：1；5% Total Flavonoids
Test Method: UV
Appearance & Color Fine brown powder
Odor & Taste Characteristi
Solubility Partially soluble in water
What Is Alfalfa Extract?
The word alfalfa in Arabic means “father of all foods.” It got its name due to its nutritional superiority. The plant has unique taproots that reach deep into the earth’s soil where it extracts high levels of nutrients not common in poor quality top soil. The leaf is rich in various vitamins and minerals, including amino acids, chlorophyll, B vitamins, D, E, K, A, iron,folic acid, biotin, niacin, phosphorous, potassium, magnesium, and calcium.The name alfalfa is used in North America. The name lucerne is the more commonly used name in the United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand.
Functions And Benefits Alfalfa Extract
1. Alfalfa Extract primary use is as feed for high-producing dairy cows, because of its high protein content and highly digestible fiber, and secondarily for beef cattle, horses, sheep, and goats.
2. Alfalfa extract proves to be a promising ingredient for green skincare products to promote skin revitalization, regeneration and protection against aging. In skin care, Alfalfa Hay Powder can help with moisturization and it’s also known to contain lots of beneficial nutrients.
3. Alfalfa saponins extract has obvious function of hypolipidemic, drainage diuretic, cholesterol-lowering. It can also help maintain the role of acid-base balance in prople' s body.
1. Feed additive ingredients, Alfalfa Powder is cultivated as an important forage crop in many countries around the world.
2. Personal care ingredients, Alfalfa extract proves to be a promising ingredient for green skincare products to promote skin revitalization, regeneration and protection against aging.
3. Nutrition ingredients, Lucerne extract, containing eight digestive enzymes, thereby aiding the digestion of protein, fat, and carbohydrates.